have you tried this customized intellisense script?
what is “zproc” intellisence snippet?
the “zproc” is a customized script to alert the vfp editor to brigs up defined/native procedures, while coding. you can activate this custom script by just type “zproc” in your code editor window.
“zproc” script will display the following information
- procedures/functions defined in the current program
- procedures/functions defined in the program which is set in procedure stack (using set procedure to) command.
- vfp native functions.
- declared api functions( in current program and in procedure stack)
- parameter list for each functions/procedures
- parameter, function type, api library name for api functions.
you can install this script by simply unzipping the zip file to vfp root directory and enter the following command in your vfp command window.
how to uninstall zproc script?
you can uninstall this script by entering following command in your vfp command window.
delete for alltrim(lower(abbrev)) == "zproc"
download this script from following locations
please let me know your comments..
please find the updated script here