- Setting Subclass Properties in TypeScript - Nov. 18. 2016.
- COM Interop with .NET Core - Oct. 19. 2016.
- Report Metadata Error - Sep. 29. 2016.
- Windows 8 Easing Tiles can now be Disabled - Jan. 21. 2015.
- How to add a Builder to your Class - Sep. 18. 2014.
- I'm back! - Apr. 28. 2014.
- Displaying your webcam in a VFP window using HTML5 and GCF - Mar. 15. 2014.
- Form controls values for Error Handler - Jul. 28. 2013.
- SCCTextX for Data - Jun. 24. 2013.
- Printer Setup of Reports - Jun. 17. 2013.
- How to Preserve your shares on an external drive - Apr. 29. 2013.
- Windows 8 Live Tiles Get Easing - Mar. 03. 2013.
- Ease into VFP Controls - Mar. 02. 2013.
- Windows 8 Live Tiles Update1 - Feb. 27. 2013.
- Windows 8 Live Tiles - Feb. 24. 2013.
- Interesting tool to argument your disk space - Junction - Feb. 18. 2013.
- Collapsing containers - Dec. 22. 2012.
- Add Files to Database Records - Dec. 08. 2012.
- The End of the Road for Windows XP? - Nov. 06. 2012.
- Setting up marketplace.mozilla.org on your desktop - Nov. 04. 2012.
free weblog service for the visual foxpro community
Foxite.COM Community Weblog
The Foxite.COM Community Weblog is the first and only Weblog service for Visual FoxPro developers and enthusiasts. Foxite.COM Community Webloggers share tips and tricks, articles and other information with their peers. Don't have a weblog yet? Sign up now and we'll set up your personal Weblog for free as soon as possible.
After you've completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation e-mail including a password from email@example.com. Now, here comes the important part. For security reasons, any new registration gets the 'subscriber' role by default. If you want to contribute to the Foxite.COM Community Weblog, you will need to have the 'author' role. To obtain the author role, please REPLY to the notification e-mail. Please include your username in your reply, so we know whom we're dealing with. Once we have received your reply, we will upgrade your account.
If you sign up with the Foxite.COM Community Weblog, you must agree with the Site Rules.
- Membership to the Foxite.COM Community Weblog is FREE;
- No vulgar, defamatory, abusive, distasteful language of any kind is permitted;
- No religious oriented, sexual oriented or offensive material will be tolerated of any kind;
- Do not post software keys, cracks etc or links to warez, warez sites or sites with pornographic or objectionable content;
- Impersonating another member (s) by changing your username to the same as another member for purpose of defaming their character, posting offensive material under that user name, or violation of any other part of the member will result in immediate termination of your account;
- Please post in English. The Foxite.COM Community Weblog is visited by people from all over the world and English is the primary world language. If you wish to post in your own language, please also translate it to English so others can read and understand it as well. Free translation services are available on the net, for example http://www.google.com/language_tools;
- The Foxite.COM Community Weblog should not to be used to mass advertise your own website or sell goods/services;
- Don't be harassed. If someone is harassing YOU, don't respond in the same way;
- Have FUN!!! The Foxite.COM Community Weblog is YOUR Weblog, so if you have suggestions, complaints, or suggestions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The above rules are not limited to and maybe changed at anytime without notice. We reserve the right on a final disposition, and final judgments of the above outlined rules.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Microsoft, Windows, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro and Microsoft Internet Explorer are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other brands and product names named on this web site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.
The web site and material contained on this web site are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties, expressed or implied. Foxite.COM and its participating individuals disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness of particular purpose, or non-infringement of proprietary information, and you hereby waive all such warranties. In no event shall the Foxite.COM or any of its participating individuals be liable to any user or visitor for damages whatsoever resulting from the use of this web site, whether such liability may arise or be based on warranty, contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal theory, even if Foxite.COM or any of its participating individuals has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because most of the material on this web site is provided by third parties, Foxite.COM and its participating individuals shall not be responsible for any such third party material because it merely provides access to these materials as a service to the users.